(à l'achat de 100$+)
+ Accédez à nos nouveautés et à nos tarifs réduits de pré-vente avant tout le monde.
Share this Product
The organic cotton 3-way dress - Yellow
Turn heads with the most versatile (and comfiest !) dress you've ever encountered.
Wear it three ways to create an infinite number of styles:
- Tie it effortlessly to create an A-line cut
- Wrap it around your waist for a divinely cinched silhouette
- Wear it open as a cardigan over any of your favourite outfits
Made in Quebec, Canada with certified organic cotton jersey.
How can I choose the perfect size? - Size guide
120-day Free and Simple Returns
You will love this product if...
- You love the sensation of organic cotton against your skin
- You love to have one single garment that transforms into many others
- You wish to invest in an eco-friendly, local and ethical product
- You love clothes that fit any silhouette thanks to their elasticity, thickness and the flexibility of wrap fastenings
This product is not for you if...
- You prefer to buy clothes that are not necessarily sustainable but that are more affordable
More info for the curious
- Made in Quebec, Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of 96% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton and 4% spandex, grown in Turkey and woven in Portugal
- Assembled with 4 27-tex threads for maximum durability
- 5mm bias tape at back neckline for prolonged durability
- Feminine, comfortable and customizable fit
- Sumptuously thick jersey to conceal imperfections
- Three outfits in one
- No trace of fertilizers, pesticides or heavy metals
- Colour options to honour your individuality
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- Iron at medium temperature if needed
- Fold to store
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com