(à l'achat de 100$+)
+ Accédez à nos nouveautés et à nos tarifs réduits de pré-vente avant tout le monde.
Share this Product
The Organic Silk Tank Top
The size Large is temporarily unavailable. Sign up for email alerts to know as soon as it's back!
This organic silk tank top is the ultimate outfit for hot summer days.
It's incredibly light, comfy, and easy to mix and match with about anything!
It will please even the most feminine of us with its exceptionally soft touch.
The floral pattern was developed exclusively for Gaia & Dubos by renowned fashion illustrator Isabelle Feliu and was printed in Italy using an eco‑friendly digital process.
How can I choose the perfect size? - Size guide
120-day Free and Simple Returns
You'll love this product if...
- You like the sensation of silk on your skin
- You'd like to invest in an eco-friendly and ethical product
- You like adjustable straps
- Suitable for all types of silhouettes
This product is not for you if...
- You don't particularly like silk and do not want to pay a large sum for its premium quality
- You do not like to uncover your arms and cleavage
More info for the curious
- 100% handmade in Quebec under ethical working conditions
- Made to order only
- Made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified and fair trade organic silk satin (regularly monitored by Fair Wear Foundation), grown and manufactured in India
- Printed in Italy using an eco-friendly digital printing process with water-based inks
- Stitched with rPET recycled polyester tex-30 thread for maximum durability
- High-grade silk, grown using natural and organic silkworm feed
- No trace of fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides, or heavy metals
- Sewn with French seams for superior quality
- Adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Handwash inside‑out in cold water
- Hang to dry
- Iron inside‑out at low temperature if needed
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org