Accédez à nos nouveautés et à nos tarifs réduits de pré-vente avant tout le monde.
+ recevez une copie gratuite de notre eBook
Share this Product
Organic Silk Scrunchie
The elegance and durability of this organic silk scrunchie will please even the most feminine of us. The floral pattern was developed exclusively for Gaia & Dubos by renowned fashion illustrator Isabelle Feliu and was printed in Canada using an eco‑friendly digital process.
120-day Free and Simple Returns
More info for the curious
- 100% handmade in Quebec under ethical working conditions
- Made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified and fair trade organic silk satin (regularly monitored by Fair Wear Foundation), grown and manufactured in China
- Printed in Canada using an eco-friendly digital printing process with water-based inks
- Stitched with rPET recycled polyester tex-30 thread for maximum durability
- High-grade silk grownusing natural, organic silkworm feed
- No trace of fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides, or heavy metals
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Handwash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Please note that the pattern positioning can vary.
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com