Faites partie des premières à accéder à nos nouvelles pièces & exclusivités et recevez notre eBook gratuit pour devenir une pro de la mode durable!
Share this Product
The Organic Silk Jumpsuit
This elegant organic silk jumpsuit will please even the most feminine of us with its exceptionally soft touch.
Entirely lined with recycled plastic bottle satin, you'll be the most eco-fashionable person everywhere you go!
The floral pattern was developed exclusively for Gaia & Dubos by renowned fashion illustrator Isabelle Feliu and was printed in Italy using an eco‑friendly digital process.
How can I choose the perfect size? - Size guide
120-day Free and Simple Returns
You'll love this product if...
- You particularly love silk
- You'd like to invest in an eco-friendly and ethical product
- You have a narrow waist (narrower than your bust and hips)
This product is not for you if...
- You don't particularly like silk and do not want to pay a large sum for its premium quality
- Your silhouette is rounded or straight (your waist must be narrower than bust and hips for the jumpsuit to fit properly)
More info for the curious
- 100% handmade in Quebec under ethical working conditions
- Made to order only
- Made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified and fair trade organic silk satin (regularly monitored by Fair Wear Foundation), grown and manufactured in India
- Printed in Italy using an eco-friendly digital printing process with water-based inks
- Entirely lined with satin made with Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified recycled polyester, manufactured in China
- Stitched with 5 rPET recycled polyester tex-30 thread for maximum durability
- High-grade silk, grown using natural and organic silkworm feed
- No trace of fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides, or heavy metals
- Invisible zipper at back for a perfect fit
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Handwash inside‑out in cold water
- Hang to dry
- Iron inside‑out at low temperature if needed
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com