Accédez à nos nouveautés et à nos tarifs réduits de pré-vente avant tout le monde.
+ recevez une copie gratuite de notre eBook
Share this Product
The Belgian Linen Skirt - Black
Savour incommensurable comfort and elegance with this skirt made of Belgian linen. With its elegant silhouette and classic style, the woman wearing it will be praised!
Thanks to its optimal thickness, the sumptuous textile from which the dress is made considerably reduces the risk of wrinkles. Who said linen was too wrinkly to be worn?
How can I choose the perfect size? - Size guide
120-day Free and Simple Returns
You'll love this product if...
- You particularly love the comfort and premium feel of linen
- You accept that linen always wrinkles a bit!
- You'd like to invest in an eco-friendly and ethical product
- You have a narrow waist (narrower than your bust and hips)
This product is not for you if...
- You don't particularly like linen and wish to remain perfectly unwrinkled!
- Your silhouette is rounded or straight (your waist must be narrower than bust and hips for the skirt to fit properly)
More info for the curious
- 100% handmade in Quebec under ethical working conditions
- Made to order only
- Made of 100% linen, grown in Belgium
- Woven in Russia under ethical working conditions
- Satin lining made of Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified recycled polyester, printed with a floral pattern developed exclusively for Gaia & Dubos, manufactured in China
- Stitched with 5 rPET recycled polyester tex-30 thread for maximum durability
- Invisible zipper at back for easy doffing and donning and a better fit
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Hang to dry
- Iron at medium temperature
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com