(à l'achat de 100$+)
+ Accédez à nos nouveautés et à nos tarifs réduits de pré-vente avant tout le monde.
Share this Product
The Breton-Striped Organic Cotton Shirt - Blue
If the desired size is not available, you can pre-order it now or sign up for email alerts to know when it will be back in stock this fall. 🍁
Because a nice basic is all you need to feel pretty and incredibly cozy.
Oh! And also because you won’t be able to live without its unsettling softness.
Slight V-neck for a touch of original simplicity.
Made of organic cotton. Top comfy.
Also available in beige.
How can I choose the perfect size? - Size guide
120-day Free and Simple Returns
- Made in Quebec under ethical working conditions
- Made of 96% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton and 4% spandex for optimal comfort and durability, manufactured in Portugal
- Stitched with 4 tex-30 threads made of rPET recycled polyester for maximum durability
- Finishing band at neckline for optimal quality
- Ample cut for maximum comfort
- No trace of fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides or heavy metal
- Choice of colour to honour your individuality
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Lay flat to dry
- Iron at high temperature if needed
- Fold to store
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com