(à l'achat de 100$+)
+ Accédez à nos nouveautés et à nos tarifs réduits de pré-vente avant tout le monde.
Share this Product
Our Organic Wool Modular Coat
This style is temporarily unavailable. Sign up for email alerts to know as soon as it's back!
This coat made with sumptuous organic wool is lined with a detachable longline cardigan made of recycled plastic bottle satin.
In no time, it transforms into two different outfits that can accompany you in every chapter of your life.Made exclusively on demand.
How can I choose the perfect size ? - Size guide
120-day Free and Simple Returns
You'll love this product if...
- You particularly love wool
- You'd like to invest in an eco-friendly and ethical product that you will wear for years to come
- You wish to invest in a coat that transforms into two versatile pieces
- Ideal for any body type thanks to it slightly cinched cut
This product is not for you if...
- You do not particularly like wool and do not wish to pay a large sum for its premium quality
- You have highly sensitive skin. The wool may feel too itchy for you.
More info for the curious
- As seen on Dans l'oeil du dragon at ICI Radio-Canada (Quebec version of Dragon's Den)
- Ultra exclusive piece made on demand only
- 100% handmade in Quebec, Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic wool, grown and manufactured in Germany
- Satin lining made of Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified recycled polyester, printed with a floral pattern developed exclusively for Gaia & Dubos, manufactured in China
- Stitched with rPET recycled polyester tex-30 thread for maximum durability
- Invisible metal snaps for easy doffing and donning
- Detachable lining to create an elegant longline cardigan
- Two garments in one for maximal use
- Two large pockets to store your gloves, phone, or a deck of cards!
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Eco-friendly dry‑clean
- Iron at medium temperature if needed
- Do not soak in water
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Four Good Reasons to Shop at Gaia & Dubos