Faites partie des premières à accéder à nos nouvelles pièces & exclusivités et recevez notre eBook gratuit pour devenir une pro de la mode durable!
Share this Product
Our Organic Cotton 2 in 1 Modular Coat - Baby blue
What could be better than a single garment that’s secretly a 2‑in‑1? This modular coat is the fruit of months of research and experimentation resulting in a high-performance formula. A zipper hidden at the waistline allows you to detach the bottom of the coat to create a jacket in no time!
Designed with certified organic cotton duck, this midseason coat will melt the heart of the most adventurous.
To honour your individuality, choose the colour that most seduces you. What will conquer your heart, the navy or the baby blue?
How can I choose my size? - Size guide
120-day Free and Simple Returns
More info for the curious
- 100% handmade in Quebec under ethical working conditions
- Made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton, grown and manufactured in India
- Dyed with low-environmental-impact dyes
- Satin lining made of Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified recycled polyester, printed with a floral pattern developed exclusively for Gaia & Dubos, manufactured in China
- Pocket lining made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified organic cotton, grown and manufactured in India
- Stitched with tex-40 thread for maximum durability
- Two garments in one thanks to a hidden zipper
- Waistline zipper with metal teeth for maximum robustness
- Invisible metal snaps for easy doffing and donning
- Two large pockets to store your gloves, phone, or a deck of cards!
- Choice of colour to honour your individuality
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Eco-friendly dry‑clean
- Iron at medium temperature
- Do not soak in water
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Please note that all our products are made exclusively on demand to reduce waste. Allow 3 to 5 weeks before you receive your purchase.
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com