(à l'achat de 100$+. Ne peut être jumelée à d'autres offres.)
+ Accédez à nos nouveautés et à nos tarifs réduits de pré-vente avant tout le monde.
The Transformable Belgian Linen Pants - Black
I was talking about these pants with my husband the other day... and I came up to the conclusion that they definitely are one of my most divine masterpieces. 😌
An exquisite cut. A transformable silhouette. Compliments guaranteed (according to our numerous clients who adopted them).
You can change looks in no time thanks to the transformable hem.
Its elastic waistband at the back will give you maximal comfort and an impeccable fit.
Made with divinely supple yet thick linen (which means minimized wrinkles!).
How can I choose the perfect size?* - Size guide
*Does not fit straight or rounded figures. Your waistline must be narrower than the hips in order to fit well.
More info for the curious
- Made in Quebec under ethical working conditions
- Made of 100% linen, grown in Belgium, woven in Russia under ethical working conditions
- Pocket lining made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified organic cotton, grown and manufactured in India
- Invisible elastic at pants middle back for maximized comfort and impeccable fit
- Metal zipper on pants for prolonged durability
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Inseam of 30.5" (77.5cm). Please note that the linen will slightly shrink length-wise (0.5-0.75" / 1-2cm on the total length). If needed, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a detailed process to shorten the hem.
- Does not fit straight or rounded figures. Your waistline must be narrower than the hips in order to fit well.
- Wash in cold water at delicate cycle
- Hang to dry
- Iron at medium temperature
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com