Accédez à nos nouveautés et à nos tarifs réduits de pré-vente avant tout le monde.
+ recevez une copie gratuite de notre eBook
Share this Product
The Recycled Plastic Bottle Kimono Robe
My three-year-old son wakes me up every morning at 5:30am. He pulls my arm, demanding its oatmeal and clamoring "Get dressed, mommy! Get dressed!".
You can imagine I don't always have the energy to get dressed fully from head to toes. So what do I do instead?
I grab my satin robe, and put it on in the blink of an eye!
Ever since I created my floral pyjama line (I'm the lucky one who gets all of our pieces months in advance!), I wear then constantly.
So often that my husband always makes jokes when I actually get dressed.
You've guessed it... I cannot live without my robe now that I've experienced its amazingness!
It's incredibly soft and cute, plus it's 100% made with recycled plastic bottles!
You skin (and children!) will be delighted!
How can I choose the perfect size? - Size guide
120-day Free and Simple Returns
You will love this product if...
- You like the great comfort that satin has to offer
- You like cute and feminine pyjamas
- You wish to invest in an eco-friendly and ethical product
- Ideal for every silhouette thanks to its ample cut
This product is not for you if...
- You don't particularly like satin
- You don't particularly like the sensation of synthetic fabrics on your skin (we sure love this one!)
- You don't wish to be gentle and cautious with the satin fabric, which is nonetheless a bit delicate
More info for the curious
- 100% handmade in Quebec under ethical working conditions
- Made of Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified recycled polyester, manufactured in China
- Printed with water-based dyes
- Stitched with 5 tex-27 threads for maximum durability
- Supple, soft satin fabric
- Handy label to hang it easily on a hook
- Reduced ecological footprint through use of recycled plastic bottles
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Hang to dry
- Iron at low temperature if needed (but who irons their pyjamas?)
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com