(à l'achat de 100$+)
+ Accédez à nos nouveautés et à nos tarifs réduits de pré-vente avant tout le monde.
Share this Product
Eco-friendly tote bag inspired by the book ''Pour une garde-robe responsable''
A robust tote that will last years without tearing apart.
An elegant tote you'll be proud to carry everywhere.
A handy tote with an unusual size.
A tote entirely made with certified organic cotton.
A tote that is handcrafted and printed in Quebec.
Yes, you've finally found it! And you're gonna love it.
120-day Free and Simple Returns
More info for the curious
- Handcrafted and printed in Quebec under ethical working conditions
- Made of 100% organic cotton certified by Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), grown in India
- Fabric dyed with low-environmental-impact dyes
- Assembled with 5 tex-30 threads for maximal durability
- Straps sewn in the sturdiest way on Earth for a tote that lasts
- No trace of chemical fertilizers or pesticides
- Illustrated by artist Mügluck
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
How to Take Care of it
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at medium temperature if needed
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org