(à l'achat de 100$+)
+ Accédez à nos nouveautés et à nos tarifs réduits de pré-vente avant tout le monde.
Share this Product
The Belgian Linen Jacket - Ecru
If the size you want is not in stock, you can pre-order it today or sign up for email alerts to know when it's back in stock early June. 🌿
The devil no longer wears Prada, but Gaia & Dubos! Metamorphosize into Meryl Streep with this classic and sophisticated jacket made of Belgian linen. This elegant, structured, and versatile garment will seduce even the most distinguished of us.
After months of research and experimentation, we have reached an impeccable fit that will make you the very emblem of elegance.
Celebrate your individuality! Choose the colour that speaks to you. Too big a dilemma? Take both! We promise you’ll have plenty of occasions to wear them.
How can I choose the perfect size? - Size guide
120-day Free and Simple Returns
More info for the curious
- Made in Quebec, Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of 100% linen, grown in Belgium
- Ecru linen woven in Austria and black linen woven in Russia under ethical working conditions
- Satin lining made of Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified recycled polyester, printed with a floral pattern developed exclusively for Gaia & Dubos, manufactured in China
- Pocket lining made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton, grown and manufactured in India
- Two large and discrete pockets
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Eco-friendly dry‑clean
- Iron at medium temperature
- Do not soak in water
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com