Faites partie des premières à accéder à nos nouvelles pièces & exclusivités et recevez notre eBook gratuit pour devenir une pro de la mode durable!
Share this Product
The Belgian Linen Jacket - Ecru
The devil no longer wears Prada, but Gaia & Dubos! Metamorphosize into Meryl Streep with this classic and sophisticated jacket made of Belgian linen. This elegant, structured, and versatile garment will seduce even the most distinguished of us.
After months of research and experimentation, we have reached an impeccable fit that will make you the very emblem of elegance.
Celebrate your individuality! Choose the colour that speaks to you. Too big a dilemma? Take both! We promise you’ll have plenty of occasions to wear them.
Also available in a suit with an assorted dress.
How can I choose my size? - Size guide
120-day Free and Simple Returns
More info for the curious
- 100% handmade in Quebec under ethical working conditions
- Made of 100% linen, grown in Belgium
- Ecru linen woven in Austria and black linen woven in Russia under ethical working conditions
- Satin lining made of Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified recycled polyester, printed with a floral pattern developed exclusively for Gaia & Dubos, manufactured in China
- Pocket lining made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified organic cotton, grown and manufactured in India
- Stitched with rPET recycled polyester tex-30 thread for maximum durability
- Two large pockets to store your keys, phone, or a photo of your significant other!
- Choice of colour to honour your individuality
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Eco-friendly dry‑clean
- Iron at medium temperature
- Do not soak in water
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Please note that all our products are made exclusively on demand to reduce waste. Allow 3 to 4 weeks before you receive your purchase.
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com