(à l'achat de 100$+)
+ Accédez à nos nouveautés et à nos tarifs réduits de pré-vente avant tout le monde.
Share this Product
Organic cotton headband - Black
A wardrobe essential to elevate your outfits with style while protecting the planet and humanity.
Made with stretch jersey so that it stays in place as the day goes by.
Made in Quebec, Canada with certified organic cotton.
120-day Free and Simple Returns
You will love this product if...
- You want to make a difference by choosing organic cotton
- You like stretch headbands that stay in place for hours
- You like accessories that transform into multiple styles
- You wish to invest in an eco-friendly, local and ethical product
This product is not for you if...
- You prefer to buy accessories that are not necessarily sustainable but that are more affordable
More info for the curious
- Handmade in Quebec, Canada under ethical working conditions
- Made of 96% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton and 4% spandex, grown in Turkey and woven in Portugal
- Assembled with 4 tex-27 threads for maximum durability
- Made with stretch jersey for an impeccable fit
- No trace of fertilizers, pesticides or heavy metals
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- Iron at medium temperature if needed
- Fold or roll to store
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at email@example.com