Faites partie des premières à accéder à nos nouvelles pièces & exclusivités et recevez notre eBook gratuit pour devenir une pro de la mode durable!
Share this Product
The Recycled Plastic Bottle Pyjama Shorts
I work from home and I think I spend about 90% of my time in my pyjamas.
Sure, I do get dressed to take my son to daycare (I walk or run, so no choice to put some clothes on!), but I get back into my PJs as soon as I'm home again.
Ever since I created these floral pyjamas (I'm the lucky one who gets all of our pieces months in advance!), I'm very pleased because it's a bit less embarrassing to open the door to the mailman (the mailman frequently stops by when we run an online business from home!)...
You see, I used to wear my husband's old, ripped boxer shorts as my pyjamas.
My new PJs are a phenomenal leap!
You've guessed it... I cannot live without them now that I've experienced their amazing-ness!
They are incredibly soft and cute, plus they're 100% made with recycled plastic bottles!
You skin will be delighted!
How can I choose the perfect size? - Size guide
120-day Free and Simple Returns
You will love this product if...
- You like the great comfort that satin has to offer
- You like cute and feminine pyjamas
- You wish to invest in an eco-friendly and ethical product
- Ideal for every silhouette thanks to its elastic waistband
This product is not for you if...
- You don't particularly like satin
- You don't particularly like the sensation of synthetic fabrics on your skin (we sure love this one!)
- You don't wish to be gentle and cautious with the satin fabric, which is nonetheless a bit delicate
More info for the curious
- 100% handmade in Quebec under ethical working conditions
- Made of Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified recycled polyester, manufactured in China
- Printed with water-based dyes
- Stitched with 5 tex-27 threads for maximum durability
- Supple, soft satin fabric
- Elastic waistband for maximal comfort
- Reduced ecological footprint through use of recycled plastic bottles
- Delivered to you in an eco-friendly package
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Hang to dry
- Iron at low temperature if needed (but who irons their pyjamas?)
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Four Good Reasons to Buy at Gaia & Dubos
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org